Sunday, August 26, 2007

Finish that thought... about software

1. The first productivity software program I ever used was Microsoft Office. I cannot remember the first time I used the software, but I do remember that when I first used any productivity software it was Microsoft Office. Microsoft Office has helped me complete a number of papers and projects throughout my years in school.

2. The software program I use and know the best is Microsoft Word. I also know how to use a number of other Microsoft programs, but I use Microsoft Word the most because I am usually assigned to write papers rather than create powerpoint presentations, etc.

3. One software program I would like to learn more about is Adobe Elements. It is a graphical software package and I have not had an opportunity to work with this type of software. This is used often in business to create brochures, pamphlets, and websites. 

No comments: